- Detail Images
The stuff of legends.
The Trollveggen Dri PrimaLoft 166 Long Glove was designed with the alpine in mind. The glove is insulated with 170g PrimaLoft Gold insulation along the back of the hand and 133g PrimaLoft Eco through the palm to reduce bulk and enhance grip whether you're handling ropes or ski poles. To increase durability and enhance the overall life of the glove, Norrona equipped the Trollveggen with a goatskin leather palm, but it kept the inside soft and comfortable by adding a soft brushed lining. A waterproof and breathable insert ensures that any heat-robbing moisture doesn't work its way through when you're miles away from the nearest heater, and stretch softshell fabric means this glove stays flexible when you're handling gear above a steep couloir.
- A big mountain glove designed for winter use above treeline
- Waterproof and breathable insert rated to 20k/20k
- PrimaLoft insulation is water-resistant and breathable
- Reinforced leather palm increases grip and durability
- Stretch-woven softshell helps maintain flexibility
- Included wrist leash keeps glove secure
- Drawcord at cuff can be cinched with one hand
- Norrona uses its rugged Norwegian home to influence its designs