Backcountry ready, backcountry approved.
From sweaty skintracks to powdery steeps, the Norrona Women's Tamok Gore-Tex Pant handles anything you ski in the backcountry. This thin, light, three-layer shell features Gore-Tex's ever-reliable waterproof protection, and Gore-Tex included a C-Knit backer for the enhanced breathability that backcountry skiing calls for. Norrona's X-open internal thigh zippers enhance ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable on hot and sweaty skinners.
- Thin three-layer shell for backcountry skiing or snowboarding
- Gore-Tex C-Knit for waterproofing and enhanced breathability
- X-open ventilation zippers run down the internal thighs
- Zip and Snap Seal powder skirt system keeps snow out of the waist
- Boot gaiters with reinforced cuffs and ankle zippers for easy access
- Custom-fit waist system gives a secure adjustment
- Backcountry.com is Norrona's exclusive retailer in the states