Baaahter than fleece.
Made with a combination of reprocessed wool and polyester, the Norrona Women's Svalbard Wool Jacket strikes the ideal balance between durability and breathability. Wool delivers natural temperature regulation and breathability, while the addition of polyester makes this jacket quick to dry and resistant to wear and tear whether you're hiking, skiing, or just wearing it around town. The more tapered fit of this piece allows it be worn comfortably under layers, but also looks great when you're looking to wear it alone with a pair of jeans or hiking pants.
- Classic fleece jacket ideal for hiking and everyday wear
- Reprocessed wool fabric is breathable and temperature regulating
- Reinforced elbow patches increase durability
- Taller collar offers a cozy feel around neck and chin
- A contoured fit through the body layers under shells
- Norrona was founded in Norway back in 1929
- Q & A
Svalbard Wool Jacket
A classic wool jacket for all kinds of outdoor use. What´s better than zipping up a good old wool jacket before you enter the outdoors? The fabric is a perfect mix of wool and polyester which combines breathability and durability in one. The wool fibers provide great temperature regulation while the polyester offers quick-dry functionality and durability. This is a cozy and insulating piece with a high collar, cuffs and hand warming pockets.