Alpha Beta Awesome.
Built to keep you warm, even when wet, the Norrona Men's Falketind Alpha60 Insulated Jacket provides adaptive performance whether you're hiking the PCT or skiing the snowy slopes of Vermont. The Alpha60 features a lightweight exterior and Polartec Power Stretch side panels to ensure unimpeded mobility, which makes the Alpha60 also ideal for backcountry touring or cold weather trail running.
However, to differentiate itself from the rest of the synthetic insulated jackets on the market, the Alpha60 features Polartec's new Alpha Insulation: this innovative material touts a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is extremely breathable, making it ideal for aerobic pursuits. The open-weave construction lends air permeability, manages moisture, and regulates your temperature with ease, so you're able to carry on hiking, climbing, or skiing without having to fuss over your layering system. Additionally, the Alpha60 features quick-drying fabrics to prevent you from catching a chill should Mother Nature bestow you with some flurries or light precipitation, while Packable Pocket allows you to stuff the jacket into its own pocket and toss it in your pack when it's not in use.
- An adaptive and versatile jacket for aerobic pursuits
- Stretch panels promote unimpeded mobility
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite for cold digits
- Thumbholes promote easy layering for your convenience
- Hem is adjustable to seal out elements