Adjust your cuff.
There's no need to buy an aggressively stiff boot just 'cause that guy on the tram said so. Often you can get more performance out of a slightly softer and more forgiving boot. The Nordica Sportmachine 100 Ski Boot is a great example of a boot that can get you skiing at your best without the big 130 flex that people think they need. Offering a 100 flex and wider 102mm last, this boot fits advanced and intermediate skiers with higher foot volumes and really allows you to progress as a skier by encouraging forward shin pressure and proper skiing techniques.
To further help you excel as a skier the Sportmachine 100 features a wide variety of moldable and customizable components. An adjustable cuff, something not found on many boots on the market allows you to either increase or decrease the volume of the cuff to better cradle your calf for a more natural stance. This more natural stance leads to decreased fatigue and increased balance. This combination will allow you to ski for longer, and feel more comfortable while you do it. Pairing this with thermo-moldable liners and shells means you have complete control over the fit of this boot letting you ski for longer every time you make it to the hill.
- An Alpine ski boot for front side rippers
- 100 flex is balanced for advanced and intermediate skiers
- Adjustable cuff reduces fatigue, creates a more natural stance
- Moldable liner and shell morph to your foot for maximum comfort
- Wide last fits high volume feet for a non constricting fit
- 35mm power strap adds extra control and security