Choose your line wisely.
The resort's opening hours certainly have plenty of fresh turns and smooth groomers for everyone, but when the hordes of late bloomers eventually find their way up the mountain, you'll be hard-pressed to find anything smooth or soft to ride. Luckily, Nordica's Navigator 90 Ski navigates through all the variable crud and packs of lazy shredders in search for leftover groomers and stashes of soft snow in the woods.If you're navigating soft, variable, and firm conditions, this ski's early rise tip and tail will make your path fun and playful. The camber employs a tight turn radius and effective edging for precise control through trees, down moguls, and groomers at mach speeds. Nordica built the plank out of a poppy, light wood core with a hexagonal titanium layer that generates more energy at each turn for quicker, smoother transitions. It also dampens vibrations in all that crud so you can keep cruising whether the resort's crowded or not.
- Enjoy every trail on the mountain with the Navigator Skis
- 90mm waist is the widest Navigator available
- Early rise tip and tail surfs variable snow best
- Camber underfoot employs a tight turn radius
- Titanium hex layer dampens vibrations and generates more energy
- Full ABS sidewalls result in a ski that's easier to tune