Make the mountain yours.
Nothing should hold you back when you're on the mountain, and your boot is no exception. Unleash your inner all-mountain explorer with the Nordica Women's GPX 85 Ski Boot. Whether you're skiing East Coast ice, Utah powder, tight trees, or open bowls, you require a boot that's as performance-oriented as it is comfortable.
With a women's-specific cuff and liner, the GPX 85 boot optimizes comfort right out of the box, while the addition of Primaloft insulation keeps your feet dry and toasty all day.The liner itself is thermo-moldable, so you can customize the fit of your boot to your foot. With a forgiving 85 flex the boot performs well for beginner to intermediate skiers, yet doesn’t sacrifice control and smooth power transfer to the skis. A 98mm last offers a responsive, condensed fit without being so uncomfortable that you want to rush into the lodge after one run and rip the boots off your feet.
- An all-mountain boot for beginner to intermediate skiers
- Soft 85 flex is forgiving while still offering smooth power transfer
- 98mm last fits precisely to offer responsive ski control
- Primaloft liner keeps feet toasty on the coldest days
- Women's-specific fit optimizes comfort and control