Beware of dog.
When the snow bites, bite back with Nordica's hard-charging Dobermann GP 130 Ski Boot. With a narrow 98mm last and the stiffest 130 flex, this Dobermann has the exact precision, high performance design that expert skiers look for whether they're cruising corduroy or bombing powdery explosions on big mountains. Despite its incredible stiffness, the Dobermann's Full Motion Pivot alignment system moves laterally and horizontally (up to 2mm) to ensure correct leg angles and enhance driving and tracking in the knees. The result is a safer design that still lets you charge hard.
Since the Dobermann is the type of boot that appeals to 100+ days-per-season skiers, Nordica made sure the boot's internal feels incredibly comfy. The flexible tongue allows a simple entry into the heat-moldable liner. This liner has a bit of cork in it to ease customization, add warmth, and ensure proper shock absorption. The liner is thermo-moldable to conform to your foot's shape, and Nordica's Infrared Technology assures proper customization in nine minutes.
- Hard-charging ski boot built for expert all-mountain skiers
- 130 flex is Nordica's stiffest option
- Narrow 98mm last provides a precise feel
- Infrared-shaped shell and thermo-moldable liner customize the fit
- Full Motion Pivot alignment system allows slight rotations