- Detail Images
The Return of The Ranger.
He's one of them rangers. Dangerous folk they are, roaming around in the wild. What his right name is, I've never heard, but around here, he's known by the Nixon Men's The Ranger 45 Nylon Watch. Like any king-worthy watch, The Ranger 45 styles a rugged strap made of nylon webbing with a smooth leather backing for comfort.
- Miyota Japanese quartz movement
- Stainless steel submersible case
- Nylon band with leather backing
- Buckled closure
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a casual watch. I bought it to used it everyday. No extra gadgets a simple watch.
It's pretty cool
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Nixon makes some pretty awesome watches. I picked up this watch in hopes of replacing my Platform watch. I got this and tried it on, and it just wasn't as comfy as my Platform. It looks pretty sweet, and stylish, but it just wasn't for me.