Leather is better.
- Classy style meets smooth movement in this casual watch
- Digital movement displays time of day, date, and chronograph
- Countdown timer keeps your day on track
- Backlight helps you see the time in dark environments
- Leather band provides a custom fit with classic good looks
- Water-submersible up to 100 meters for versatile wear
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I appreciate that this watch has a nice classic look, but with a sort of throwback feel thanks to the simple digital screen. This watch does not have any bells or whistles, so if you're looking for a more robust and feature loaded option, this isn't for you. It simply has a light, a stopwatch mode and a countdown timer mode. The timer mode counts down from one of several preset times (5min, 10min, 30min, etc.) or you can set a custom value. Note that there is no alarm function. The leather band seems quality so far, a little stiff upon opening but breaking in nicely. The stainless steel housing has a nice weight that makes you feel like you got what you paid for and provides just that little bit of flare. If the inner kid from the 90's in you wants a cool digital watch, but your girlfriend thinks you're too old for it, consider this a good compromise.