Nitro Team Gullwing Snowboard - Men's
Team Gullwing Snowboard
Nitro built upon their tried-and-true Team Snowboard foundation, and jazzed it up with the hybrid Gullwing camber, resulting in the Team Gullwing Snowboard—a versatile all-mountain freestyle ripper with a slightly floatier, more forgiving feel than its full-camber counterpart. The Gullwing profile features rocker between the bindings with camber underfoot for a poppy ride that holds a mean edge without compromising its ability to float effortlessly in powder.
Biax glass keeps the flex smooth and predictable for a forgiving feel and easy presses. A directional twin shape increases float in powder and control at high speeds, yet can still easily be ridden switch. The Powerlite core uses ultra-lightweight poplar for an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio, and Profile tips are thinner at the tip and tail to reduce swing weight. The Speed Formula HD base combines the durability and speed of a sintered base with the ease of repair and wax retention of an extruded base to give you the best of both worlds.
- Nitro's most trusted all-mountain board with hybrid rocker
- Directional twin charges hard and makes switch landings easy
- Medium flex balances poppy strength with fun tweakage
- Powerlite core with Reflex profiling keeps things light and lively
- Bi-Lite laminates maintains a smooth, consistent flex
- Speed Formula HD sintered base is fast and durable