Get increased visibility to approaching road users during low-light commutes with the NiteRider Solas 100. It features four settings of varying brightness, ranging from a full 100 lumens to an economical daytime flash mode. The Solas 100 charges via a convenient USB connection and feature run time ranging from 4.5 to 15.5 hours. It comes packaged with a seatpost strap mount and USB charging cable.
- Rear light increasse visibility in low light
- Four settings let you customize brightness and blinking
- Recharge with a convenient USB cable
- Includes seatpost mount
- Q & A
good output, bad button and longevity
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Button didn't work properly from day one, gets stuck, wont on/off/advance sometimes. I should have returned it then but kept it and now 8months later after annoying usability is has stopped charging and died. Argh
I charged it for hours and it wouldn't turn on. This is the 2nd Niterider light I've owned that didn't work, never again.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Blinding and an attention getter