- Detail Images
Tiny in size, impressive in illumination.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery rapidly charges with the included USB cable, allowing you to power up this bike light when you're traveling between work and home. The Lock mode comes in handy when you don't want it accidentally turning on. Other handy features are an included handlebar mount for both traditional and oversized 35-millimeter bars, as well as a low battery indicator when it's running out of power.
- Ultra-compact bike light with powerful illumination
- 750 lumens of bright illumination on highest setting
- Four lighting modes and one flashing daylight setting
- Lithium-ion battery with included USB charging cable
- Handlebar mount for traditional and oversized 35mm bars
- Low battery indicator, so you won't get left in the dark
- Lock mode prevents it from accidentally turning on
- Q & A
Awesome, compact light for my helmet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a lightweight 111g, compact, solidly-built light that with the optional helmet strap is great for my nighttime training rides. Rated at 750 lumens for 1.5 hours, you can easily get your interval session done and home on the highest or 2nd highest settings. I pair this with an attention-grabbing rear bike light like the Cycliq Fly6. I prefer having this up on my helmet so I can point the light wherever I am looking, and I don't mind the weight -- if you mount toward the rear like in my photo, the weight is very balanced when in the riding position. I compare this side-by-side with the L&M Vis PRO, also pictured for comparison. You can read my review on that elsewhere on Competitive Cyclist.