- Detail Images
Take the easy way out.
Sure, quick-change lenses are a nice feature for a pair of goggles to have, but why bother with that when you can just have the ultimate convenience of the Nike Fade Transitions Goggles instead? They feature a Transitions photochromic lens that automatically responds to changes in lighting conditions, meaning they let more light in when you're socked in in a snowstorm and darken up when the sun pops out later.
They're also equipped with a soft moisture-wicking ThermaFit strap and multi-density face foam for a comfy and secure fit. Plus, multiple vents at the top and an anti-fog coating keep condensation from building up, so you can see clearly no matter what the day brings.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- The only pair of goggles you need this season
- Photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions
- Vents and anti-fog coating prevent condensation buildup
- ThermaFit microfiber fleece strap offers comfy fit
- Flexible frame and multi-density foam conform to face
- Includes microfiber cloth and zippered hard case