Trinity Boa Focus Snoaboard Boot
Clean aesthetics, warm comfort, and all-mountain performance all come to you in the Nidecker Trinity Boa Focus Snowboard Boot—all without breaking the bank. From seeking out natural features hidden throughout your local resort to progression sessions on the rail and jump lines in the park, the Trinity handles every zone in the mountain with maximum comfort, mid-stiff flexing response, and convenient adjustability.
Nidecker gave this boot Boa H3 Focus dials to allow you to quickly and independently tighten separate zones of the boot for a truly customized level of support, depending on the terrain, along with a thermo-moldable Bronze-level liner that ensures a perfectly ergonomic fit for all-day, season-long comfort. This liner also does its part to keep your feet warm and funk-free courtesy of odor-resistant, moisture-wicking properties. N-Gel dampening in the heel soaks up flat landings in the park and harsh chatter as you straightline choppy runs, and the durable, all-rubber B.F.T. FreeTrack outsole supports the anatomy of your foot to give you a natural feel, both on and off the board.
- Comfort, versatility, and support come in this ATV boot
- Boa Focus closure allows zonal tightening
- Mid-stiff flex balances comfort with response
- Thermo-moldable liner provides a custom fit to your foot
- Liner lacing supports and prevents heel lift
- N-Gel dampening soaks up impact from overshot jumps
- Grippy outsole is lightweight and naturally comfortable
- Moisture-wicking, odor-resistant liner keeps your feet fresh