See the whole mountain in a day.
Ultra-supportive and insanely comfortable, the Nidecker Men's Transit Boa Snowboard Boots have all the tools you need to explore every zone on the mountain with equal performance. The synthetic leather upper is weather-resistant and tough as nails to ensure these boots do their job from season to season, while the convenient, precise Boa lacing system secures just the right fit with a twist of a dial. Then, the Power Strap provides a quick and easy adjustment of the upper for an even fit without any painful pressure points.
The thermo-moldable Level 2 liner provides a customized fit by conforming to the shape of your foot, and the stiff flex serves up a lightning-fast response that's ready to handle sketchy steeps and navigate tight tree runs with aplomb. Absorbing big impacts, the molded EVA footbeds cushion your feet through flat landings and overshot cliff drops, and the grippy, lightweight Dura-Light outsole ensures confident steps over slick and icy terrain.
- Quick-lacing, stiff all-mountain boot that's big on comfort
- Boa closure and Power Strap secure an exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Water-resistant synthetic leather upper helps keep feet dry
- Molded EVA insole absorbs chatter and harsh landings
- Grippy Dura-Light outsole offers traction and added cushioning