Not only does it charge hard all over your local resort in search of untouched pow and natural sidehits, the Score Snowboard also dominates the park, greasing every rail and spinning every jump with ease. It utilizes a medium flex, true twin shape, and forgiving profile to help you go right from slashing powder to boardsliding down-flat-downs without giving it a second thought.
Starting with its classic CamRock profile, the Score features poppy camber between your feet and a rockered tip and tail, making it an freestyle-oriented all-mountain machine that rides away from sketchy landings, locks into rails, and floats through powder like a dream. The powerful, yet lightweight tip-to-tail wood core gives you lofty pop and stability at speeds, while the Dual PLUS biax wrap ensures a smooth, consistent flex that keeps things fun with truly pressed rail tricks and forgiveness on flat jump landings. Nidecker finished this all-terrain deck off with a fast, durable sintered N-5000 base that'll keep you flying through slow, flat spots.
- True twin all-mountain deck with a taste for park laps
- Medium flex blends powerful pop with tweaked-out tricks
- Hybrid rocker profile balances stability with playfulness
- Full wood core is lightweight and lively underfoot
- Slightly setback stance help you surf on deep pow days
- Sintered base is as fast as it is durable