Advanced all-mountain dream machine.
Whether you're bombing groomers, pointing steeps, or plowing through powder, you're always going maximum speed, and the Nidecker Platinum Snowboard is what you rely on for rallying around the resort. This all-terrain beast offers precise handling, high-speed control, and a smooth ride to help you take on everything from fresh pow and pristine corduroy to tracked-out snow and icy slopes.
Camber underfoot combined with a stiff flex offers explosive response, unwavering edge control, and high-speed stability, while rocker at the tips improves float in powder and add forgiveness. The directional twin shape with a setback stance keeps the nose up in deep snow, yet still allows the occasional switch carve or landing. Carbon stringers amp up this board's liveliness, while KEVLAR strips and the Absorbnid topsheet ensure a damp ride when you blaze over chunder and chop. And since you have a need for speed, Nidecker gave it a dense nano carbon-infused base to help you go into overdrive.
- All-terrain versatility with rally car-like handling
- Directional twin shape for float and drive
- Stiff flex is suited to hard-charging riders
- Camber underfoot offers powerful pop and edge control
- Master core is extremely strong and responsive
- KEVLAR and Absorbnid top for extremely damp ride
- Carbon stringers enhance pop and liveliness
- Nano Carbon-infused base is extremely hard and fast