Onyx Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot
Comfort, convenience, and versatility are the driving forces behind the Nidecker Onyx Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot. Outfitted with features such as a Boa Coiler closure, medium-stiff flex, thermo-moldable liner, and impact-absorbing footbed, it's no wonder why this is the go-to choice for serious all-terrain riding.
Starting with the Boa closure, the Onyx locks down a precise fit without painful pressure points in mere seconds, while its medium-stiff flex balances stability and support with forgiving play for days that include both going through the park and powder stashes. A thermo-moldable Bronze-level liner secures a personalized fit with minimal breaking-in pains, and the dampening gel in the heel absorbs impact from flat landings and high-speed chatter. The grippy B.F.T. FreeTrack outsole gives you a confident step on slick, icy terrain, and the moisture-wicking, odor-resistant liner helps keep your feet fresh through long days at the resort.
- All-mountain boot with a comfy, versatile design
- Boa dial locks in a precise fit with lightning-speed
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Impact-absorbing footbed and heel gel smooth out the ride
- Grippy outsole delivers traction in treacherous terrain
- Liner wicks moisture and fights funky odors for freshness