Punch your ticket to quick progression and boosted confidence all over the mountain with the Nidecker Merc Snowboard. The Merc's directional twin shape, medium flex, and 1-centimeter setback give you the drive and stability to level out the learning curve and take on the entire resort with a smile on your face.
Equipped with Standard Camrock, the Merc features traditional camber under the feet, and a flat profile between the bindings, to deliver big pop and control without losing that playful feel you love to have in beginner-oriented boards. A lightweight Master Core works its magic for you by utilizing an ideal blend of different wood types with varying densities that offer a superior weight-to-performance power ratio. Smoothing out the chatter, an innovative Absorbnid top layer soaks up harsh vibrations and cushions hard impacts to fight fatigue, while the Dual Plus wrap keeps the flex predictable and forgiving for minimal catchiness.
- Progression-focused all-mountain board for easygoing fun
- Directional twin shape with slight setback bolsters drive
- Medium flex makes for a versatile ride, from pow to park
- Core uses multi-density wood blend for power at a low weight
- Biax wrap ensure smooth, consistent flex that's forgiving
- Sintered base maintains speed and durability