Flow across any terrain.
Developed with the help of the speed-entry binding innovators at Flow, the Nidecker Flow Nexus Fusion Snowboard Binding is ready to tag along on your all-mountain adventures. With its responsive feel and convenient design, there's no reason to ride with anything else this winter.
The Nexus baseplate offers a reactive feel for quick and powerful turns, while the mid-flexing highback allows freestyle freedom when you're taking it through the park. The baseplate is also rockered so it makes minimal contact with your board in order to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges that allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot. Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in, and the Fusion Powerstrap distributes pressure evenly for efficient energy transfer and a pressure point-free fit. Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and they're made with EVA to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Versatile all-terrain binding with convenient rear entry
- Nexus baseplate is responsive and tough
- Medium flex offers all-mountain versatility
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Fusion Powerstrap for quick response and energy transfer
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Universal disk mounts to any snowboard
- Flow revolutionized rear-entry binding technology