Teaming up with Flow Snowboards, the Nidecker Flow Hylite Men's Snowboard Boot delivers powerful response for charging steep fall lines, devouring deep powder, and carving down groomers with razor-like precision. It's one of the stiffest boots available on the market, meaning it's an excellent choice for riding bigger mountains, whether you find yourself atop the massive peaks of British Columbia or the steep lines of the French Alps.
Instead of relying on traditional laces, the Flow Hylite Snowboard Boot features a Boa Coiler dial that controls the boot shell's tightness when paired with a Boa Heel-Lock dial that cinches tightly over your heel to eliminate excess foot movement. This Boa combo gives you the ability to fine-tune the boot's tightness and response to your particular liking. Best of all, it's extremely easy to adjust, so you won't have to waste time fumbling with laces on the mountain.
Inside the Flow Hylite, the 5 Feather liner provides all the support and comfort you need for long days on the mountain with its high-density, heat-moldable foam. Not only does the liner wrap to the particular shape of your foot for a locked-in fit, but it also uses OC-Kush heel cushioning to soak up heavy landings and choppy snow from fatiguing your ride.
- Hard-charging collaboration between Nidecker and Flow
- Stiffer flex for locked-in feel, hard-charging response
- Boa Coiler dial tightens down the boot's outer shell
- Boa Heel-Lock eliminates heel lift and foot movement
- 5 Feather liner for a customized, foot-wrapping fit
- Self-molding footbed with silver ions that prevent odor
- Grippy rubber sole for sure-footed traction while hiking