If carving is your thing, whether it be in powder or on ice, turn to the Niche Story Snowboard. This directional all-mountain board inspires confidence and control with its turn friendly shape, powerful Multi-Camber profile, and stable construction.
The directional all-mountain shape is built to charge and provide stability so that you can straight line chutes, slash big pow turns, and rip up your favorite groomers. At the same time, the Multi-Camber profile blends floaty rocker between the feet with powerful rocker under each foot. This combination blends the float in powder and edge catch forgiveness of rocker with solid edge hold and powerful pop of camber so that you can manipulate your board however you see fit in any situation. To tie it all together the Story boasts a medium stiff flex pattern, eco-friendly construction, and full wood core to give you the platform you need to ride with confidence.
- All-mountain board that matches your hard charging mindset
- Directional shape holds a mean edge in any condition
- Multi-Camber profile mixes pop and edge hold with float
- Medium-stiff flex is powerful in turns and stable at speed
- Basalt stringers add response, stability, and dampness
- Sustainable wood core blends weight savings, pop, and durability
- Sintered base is extremely slick and fast for substantial glide
- Q & A
Does it all!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Such a great board. Stable at speed, poppy on jumps and the magne-traction really locks in on carves. This is such a confidence inspiring board! I also love the ethos of Niche, taking care of the environment in so many different ways. Their graphics are on point, I particularly love this years (as a Utah Boy).