- Detail Images
To the trailhead.
Whether you're new to trail running or it's always been your preferred way to log miles, you probably agree that fighting to stay upright on muddy, rocky trails snaking along ridgelines and under dense tree canopies is a solid way to spend an afternoon. If your old shoes are showing your love for singletrack a little too much, replace them with the New Balance Women's T910v3 Gore-Tex Running Shoe for a cushioned but streamlined ride on trails new and old.
To create the T910v3, New Balance blended characteristics of a supportive high mileage shoe with those of a minimal speed work option, achieving a balance of support and cushioning for longer, tougher runs that can keep up on a tempo day. Seamless FantomFit uppers and a bootie construction contribute to that minimal feel, and the 8mm drop encourages a midfoot strike while giving your Achilles some backup after punishing ascents. An HHR rubber outsole hangs on tight through slick rock gardens and thick mud, while REVlite cushioning keeps a spring in your step. and New Balance uses a debris-free construction method to manufacture this shoe, creating less waste and making a smaller impact on the enviroment.
- Conquer new trails or old favorites in this energetic shoe
- Moderate 8mm drop encourages a midfoot strike
- Responsive midsole provides long-run cushion and support
- Seamless uppers and bootie-like fit reduce weight
- Grippy rubber outsole provides traction on uneven trails
- New Balance's debris-free shoe construction helps eliminate production waste