Fresh Foam Zante Pursuit Running Shoe
Whether you're chasing down your running partner or pushing towards a new personal best, the New Balance Fresh Foam Zante Pursuit Running Shoe is the perfect shoe for hot pursuits. It features a soft and responsive single-density Fresh Foam midsole that runs the length of the shoe, giving you plush comfort and an energized ride that works to offer a more natural feel while you run. The HypoKnit upper is constructed with breathable mesh materials, and delivers targeted stretch and support in key areas to give you the right amount of performance and comfort as you push the pace. The bootie construction ensures a snug and comfortable fit, while the soft foam heel counter provides a locked-in fit and feel to keep your foot in the proper place while you run.
- Lightweight and comfortable shoe for speedy road runs
- Fresh Foam midsole provides soft cushioning and energy return
- HypoKnit upper delivers targeted flex and support where you need it
- Breathable mesh construction keeps your feet cool on warm runs
- Bootie design provides a snug and comfortable fit
- Laser-etched midsole helps enhance cushioning and reduce weight
Not sure yet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I've only been on one run with these and I can't tell if they are good or bad, or just different from the NB shoes I've been using for the past 4 years.
The shoes are really lightweight, and the mesh upper feels nice on your feet, but will allow your foot to slide sideways if you turn sharply or change direction suddenly to avoid an obstacle. The soles feel very soft, almost like I was running on pillows, but at the same time, my arches were a little sore the day after.