Continuing its 30-year legacy, the New Balance Men's 990v4 Running Shoe is the epitome of American craftsmanship. This classically styled shoe features a lightweight pigskin upper with mesh inserts for comfort and torsional support, while the dual-density foam collar provides added cushion in areas that you might need it most. The Encap PU ring with EVA core assures ample cushion underfoot for impact absorption and day-long support. Meanwhile, the blow rubber outsole offers just-enough traction without being overly aggressive.
- A classically styled shoe for walking or light running
- Pigskin and mesh upper provides a timeless look
- Foam collar offers a comfortable fit
- Encap PU core attenuates shock for day-long support
- Rubber outsole ensures just-enough traction
- Medicare/HCPCS Code - A5550
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I picked these up and my wife called them 'dad shoes'. Whatever, I'm walking on sunshine when I have them on and my feet are happy. Serious win in the comfort department. Throw on a crisp pair of jeans and a button down and these are the perfect semi-active shoe for any casual dad activity out there. Add in the fact that they are made in the US of A, and it's a no brainer. 20-somethings need not apply.