Why We Like The New Balance 574 Seasonal Essentials Shoe
New Balance takes us back to the future with the "new" 574 shoe—which debuted back in 1988. The new Seasonal Essentials pack adds three more additions to the classic 574, which feature an old-school tapered toe rake with a pointed toe bumper, pour-molded midsoles with ENCAP cushioning inserts, traditional laces, and a time-tested suede and synthetic mesh combination for classic, everyday styling.
- Classic 1980s style for everyday wear
- Suede leather uppers with synthetic mesh for ventilation
- Made in part with recycled materials for lower carbon footprint
- Designated unisex silhouette for more people to rock the 574
- Item #NEWZ1GJ
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- suede, synthetic mesh (100% recycled polyester)
- ENCAP cushioning insert
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.