Swift Split Snowboard
Bringing a retro-inspired shape and an insatiable appetite for pow to the table, the Never Summer Swift Split Snowboard is your new best backcountry buddy for those insanely deep days. Its tapered swallowtail shape naturally sinks the rear, keeping the board's dramatic nose up and planing through white smoke and thick snow. Set-back along the Swift's directional shape, new Fusion Camber places generous rocker between the bindings for float in pow, with cambered zones underfoot for the edge hold and power you need for days when conditions are less than ideal.
The Swift's stiff flex and extensive RDS 1 Damping System helps it bust through chop and eliminate harsh chatter at high speeds. Snow sharks exist in the backcountry—rocks, upturned roots, and hidden logs are always lurking—so Never Summer constructed the Swift with aluminum tip and tail protectors, as well as a Durasurf XT 5501 base to protect against scratches and dings. This incredibly durable base has added graphite, helping you glide over sticky spring snow and deep, dry powder without getting bogged down.
- Surfy split built for the pow days that dreams are made of
- Large rockered nose for float camber underfoot for grip
- Medium-stiff flex provides responsive and powerful feel
- Carbon laminates enhance edge-to-edge power transfer
- RDS 1+ system dampens vibrations for a smoother ride
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Carbonium topsheet resists chips and enhances traction
- Never Summer boards are legendarily tough and made in the USA