Never Summer Heritage X Snowboard - Wide
Heritage X Snowboard
Designed and tested in the winter playground of Colorado's highest peaks, the Never Summer Heritage X Snowboard fulfills its destiny by slaying the steepest faces and deepest powder with unflappable poise and stability. The Heritage X gives you rocker underfoot for a bit of added play between the bindings, as well as massive float through deep powder. Then, camber from the inserts to the contact points provide the responsive feel and powerful snap needed to tear apart groomers, dice through trees, and send gigantic cliffs.
A SuperLight Wood core gives you an extremely high strength-to-weight ratio needed by bigger dudes, while the wider waist width also tailors to the needs of riders with bigger feet. Most impressive with this hard-charging board is its Carbon Max laminates. These powerful additives consists of an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix, maximizing torsional response and strength when you're launching drops and straight-lining chutes. Additionally, the board's Vario Power Grip sidecut uses multiple sidecut radii to lock into hardpack and boilerplate conditions without sliding out.
- All-mountain deck from the big mountains its meant to ride
- Mid-stiff flex keeps stability and power maxed out
- Wider waist width accommodates riders with bigger feet
- Original Rocker Camber floats in pow, yet charges confidently
- True twin shape allows for freestyle finesse
- Lightweight, yet strong wood core adds lively response
- Carbon Max Laminates give you the power to handle big terrain
- Vario Grip Sidecut maximizes edgehold on icy slopes
- Q & A
Playful & Versatile
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If this board were on Tinder you'd be making the biggest mistake of your life by swiping left! The rocker/camber of this board make you feel like you're floating on a cloud regardless of whether your shredding corduroy or fresh pow. The top of the deck has a white carbon fiber pattern that is subtle yet stylish. This board has a ton of flex that you don't have to work hard for which caught me off guard at first and as a taller rider at 6'2. Take care of her and she'll take care of you all over the mountain! Pardon the sticker graffiti, I had to make her my own. 6'2", 230lb rider, 11 boot size - 163 model