- Detail Images
Style and performance.
When soggy commutes have you torn between wearing a jacket built for wet-weather performance and wearing something with the refinement you crave, pull on the NAU Women's Oslo Down Jacket. The best of both worlds, this stylish jacket is constructed from a two-layer waterproof canvas and is fully seam taped to keep you dry and comfortable as you hurry from the train to work. Lofty repurposed down shields you from the cold to keep you warm and cozy. And when the city's windy streets make umbrellas impossible, the Oslo's adjustable hood cinches down to keep your head dry. A center back hem vent, and the jacket's two-way zipper provide a personal fit that helps your regulate temperature, while adjustable cuffs and hems help seal out the wet and cold.
- A casual jacket designed for winter weather
- Woven mini canvas is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams seal out precipitation
- Adjustable hood for protection in stormy weather
- Center back hem vent with snaps
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Q & A
Recycled Down Is Here!!!
See more at http://www.nau.com/recycleddown
Bulletproof yet gorgeous!
This fully waterproof, mid-length mini-canvas shell features an insulating layer of 650-fill recycled down to keep you warm in the harshest conditions. An attached hood, internal storm flap and snap cuffs seal out the weather.