- Detail Images
His first hiking boot.
Ready for whatever urban surface you throw its way, the Native Shoes Boys' Apex Boot is like a pair of training wheels for your kid's feet. Built to emulate the look and aesthetic of a serious multi-day trekking boot, the Apex is all comfort thanks to a soft microfleece lining that'll keep his feet comfy all day, from playground to summer camp. Plus, they include a heavy-duty speed lace closure system that will get him excited about putting on his own shoes, and because it receives a Defender Repellent Systems Scotchguard treatment, the boot will stay dry and snug until bedtime.
- A lil' kid's hiking boot for school and playtime
- Scotchguard treatment sheds light rain and splash
- Plush microfleece lining is extra soft and cozy
- Gusseted tongue assures dry wear and a comfy fit
- Speed lace closure makes for easy on-and-off