A tight weave of a shoe.
The Native Shoes Men's AP Mercury Liteknit Shoe is space-age glimpse into what happens when a shoe goes all in on lightweight weave and comfort reinforcing construction. The interlocking fibers render the Mercury extremely lightweight and breathable on top of a Superfoam perforated insole that is big on comfort and on-foot support. Plus, the EVA midsole and outsole provide an extra layer of comfort and support so you can stay on your feet as long as you desire.
- A lightweight shoe for hanging out, walks in the park, urban casual
- Elasticized litenit upper is ultralight and breathable
- Rubber toe and heel inserts add extra traction and durability
- EVA midsole and outsole is supportive and keeps your feet comfy
- Superfoam perforated insole provides extra support to feet
- Q & A
Great casual sneaker...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had these for about a month now and continue to like em. They are super light and pretty comfy. I've got a wider foot and I've no issues with fit whatsoever. They fit snug, but zero issues with any kind of rub or pinch points. I can easily slip them on and off without tying and untying them, which is a bonus for me. They definitely wouldn't work as a running shoe (not what they're intended for). However, as a casual shoe, they are well made.
Pros: Light, comfy and a style that works with about everything
Cons: Waiting to see how the lightweight impacts durability.
|NATIVE SIZING||US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||INCHES|