- Detail Images
Whether you’re charging through powder or chattering down icy runs, the Native Eyewear Tenmile Photochromic Goggles have you covered. These goggles are designed with a large cylindrical lens, paired with a more minimalist frame construction to give you a broad field of view. The lens adjusts to changing light conditions and has an anti-fog coating to keep your vision crisp and clear in a wide variety of conditions. The triple foam keeps your face comfortable and the adjustable silicone strap holds tightly to your helmet to ensure the goggles stay in place no matter what drops you’re sending.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snowsport goggles for medium to large faces
- Photochromic lens adjusts to light conditions
- Cylindrical lens and minimalist frame for large view field
- Triple foam for comfort and a reliable seal
- Anti-fog coating helps keep your vision clear
- Silicone strap is adjustable for a good fit