The ultimate backcountry goggle.
The Native Eyewear Tank7 Goggle is the ultimate goggle for out-of-bounds exploits thanks to its uncompromising field of view, included bonus low-light lens, and reversible strap with reflective accents for safety. However, that's not to say it doesn't excel in-bounds as well—it also works great for skiers and riders seeking a one goggle solution for ripping their local mountain.
The spherical lens maximizes your field of view when you're dropping into tight trees, slashing across bowls, and carving up corduroy. Its anti-fog treatment delivers an astounding eight minutes of surface-based fog diffusion. Color-enhancing lens filtration makes snowy landscapes pop with vibrant detail, so you can maximize every moment on the mountain. There's also an included low-light lens that excels on socked-in storm days.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spherical goggle excels in the backcountry
- Double spherical lens maximizes your field of view
- Color-enhancing lens filtration for vibrant vision
- Anti-fog and hydrophobic treatment ensure clarity
- Reversible strap with reflective details for safety
- Hypoallergenic foam for soft-wearing comfort