Light and lean yet ruggedly strong.
Get slick, low-profile protection with the light-as-a-feather Native Eyewear Lynx Polarized Sunglasses. These trim shades keep it simple yet stylish with a minimal frame that still provides temperature- and impact-resistant strength and a single lens that fends off glare, UV, and infrared light. A simple interchangeable lens system gives you any-day wearability, and Flex Metal adjustable nose pads and Mastoid Temple Grip keep the glasses on your head with a secure fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Super-simple interchangeable lens system lets you match the lens to the light conditions for appropriate, all-day protection
- Innovative N3 lens resists impact and reduces blue light to deliver high contrast and fine acuity for superior optical performance
- Protective N3 polarized lens blocks up to four times more infrared light than a regular polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and the likelihood of dry eyes
- Reflex lens models add extra glare protection for use on-water or extremely bright light; other polarized lenses are best for moderate-to-bright light
- Included SportFlex lens gives you visual clarity in a wide range of low-light conditions
- High-performance co-injected Rhyno-Tuff Air Frame withstands high-speed collisions and temperature extremes while feeling light as a feather
- Venting in the frame allows airflow to prevent fog and condensation while blocking peripheral light
- Soft, comfortable Cushinol nose and temple pads grip for a secure, custom-feeling fit during activity
- Flex Metal nose pad system adjusts to accommodate noses of all shapes and sizes for a precise fit
- Cam-action hinges lock quickly into position for instant wearability
- Fits large to extra large faces
- Mastoid Temple Grip hugs the mastoid bone behind the ears for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Optic gear zippered and soft cases included for protective storage and transport
- See chart for lens details and sizing
- Q & A
Worked on Rainier, enough said!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I own 3 pairs of Native shades and these are my favorite for the alpine environment. Worked great for a 3 day trip on Mt. Rainier, didn't need glacier glasses, these were definitely dark enough, at least for my eyes.
How do I change the lenses on the Native Lynx odyssey series
Native Eyewear Lynx Sunglasses
|BLUE REFLEX||10%||Blue Reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for extremely bright sunlight, boasting superior contrast and color.|
|SILVER REFLEX||10%||Silver reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for bright sunny days.|
|GREEN REFLEX||11%||Green reflex mirror lens enhance visual clarity and come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|GRAY||12%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|BRONZE REFLEX||13%||Bronze reflex lenses come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|BROWN||13%||Brown lenses deliver the brightest field of vision as well as superior contrast enhancement and high definition.|
|SPORTFLEX™||65%||SportFlex™ non-polarized lenses are made to perform in a wide range of low-light conditions, including early mornings and cloudy days.|
|CLEAR CRYSTAL CARBONATE||98%||These non-polarized clear lenses are best suited for conditions when the light is low and eye strain is at its highest.|
|SNOWTUNED REACT||10 - 35%||Adapts to the light around you as you move across the mountain and experience various light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED DARK GRAY||11%||Best for bright/sunny bluebird conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED SILVER||20%||Best for bright/sunny to partly cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED GREEN||30%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED BLUE||35%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED LOW LIGHT||67%||Best for low-light, overcast, and snowy conditions.|
- VLT (Visible Light Transmittance) is a measurement of how much visible light is allowed through the goggle lens. Ranging on a scale of 0-100%, a lower VLT means it’s better suited to brighter/sunnier conditions, while a higher VLT is best suited to stormier or overcast conditions with less light.
- All Native sunglasses come with 99.9% polarization efficiency. The sun’s light waves are reflected off every surface travelling on a horizontal plane creating intense glare. Our lenses are injected with a durable polarization film that acts as a glare filter, only transmitting vertical light waves, leaving sharp, crisp, glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception.