- Detail Images
Clear vision for serious play.
One look at the action-oriented Native Eyewear Eastrim Polarized Sunglasses, and you know they mean serious playtime. With a streamlined Rhyno-Tuff Air Frame, side vents, and a Flex Metal adjustable nose pad system, theses shades were made for rugged wear and action. Polarized crystal carbonate lenses with N3 technology fend off UV and infrared rays, fight glare, and keep your vision crisp and clear. An interchangeable lens system and included SportFlex low-light lenses provide all-day, any-day protection.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Super-simple interchangeable lens system lets you match the lens to the light conditions for appropriate, all-day protection
- Innovative N3 lens resists impact and reduces blue light to deliver high contrast and fine acuity for superior optical performance
- Protective N3 polarized lens blocks up to four times more infrared light than a regular polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and the likelihood of dry eyes
- Reflex lens models add extra glare protection for use on-water or extremely bright light; other polarized lenses are best for moderate-to-bright light
- Included SportFlex lens gives you visual clarity in a wide range of low-light conditions
- High-performance co-injected Rhyno-Tiff Air Frame withstands high-speed collisions and temperature extremes while feeling light as a feather
- Side venting in the frame allows airflow to prevent fog and condensation while blocking peripheral light
- Soft, comfortable Cushinol nose and temple pads grip for a secure, custom-feeling fit during activity
- Flex Metal nose pad system adjusts to accommodate noses of all shapes and sizes for a precise fit
- Cam-action hinges lock quickly into position for instant wearability
- Fits medium to large faces
- Mastoid Temple Grip hugs the mastoid bone behind the ears for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Optic gear zippered and soft cases included for protective storage and transport
- See size chart for lens details
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Purchased making for everyday use; driving and biking. They fit snug but not tight. Changing lenses is a 'snap'...pun intended. I've only had then for a few weeks but so far very happy with my purchase