Take it in.
The views at 14,000 feet are pretty spectacular, so make sure you can see it in all its glory with the help of the Native Eyewear BackBowl Goggle. Its extra-large spherical lens lets you see everything in greater detail so you can gaze out on epic vistas, pick out your line more accurately, and spot skiers cutting across the slope.
In addition to offering a wide field of view and premium clarity, the lens is also equipped with hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings to repel heavy snow and smudges from your fingers. Color-enhancing filtration enhances contrast so you can spot subtle variations in the slope, and it reduces eye fatigue when you're staring out on snowy slopes for hours at a time.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Extra-wide field of vision for demanding skiers and riders
- SnowTuned lenses offer excellent clarity and definition
- Anti-fog coating prevents condensation buildup
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings maintain clarity
- Siliconized adjustable strap ensures secure fit
- Hypoallergenic triple face foam offers comfortable fit
|BLUE REFLEX||10%||Blue Reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for extremely bright sunlight, boasting superior contrast and color.|
|SILVER REFLEX||10%||Silver reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for bright sunny days.|
|GREEN REFLEX||11%||Green reflex mirror lens enhance visual clarity and come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|GRAY||12%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|BRONZE REFLEX||13%||Bronze reflex lenses come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|BROWN||13%||Brown lenses deliver the brightest field of vision as well as superior contrast enhancement and high definition.|
|SPORTFLEX™||65%||SportFlex™ non-polarized lenses are made to perform in a wide range of low-light conditions, including early mornings and cloudy days.|
|CLEAR CRYSTAL CARBONATE||98%||These non-polarized clear lenses are best suited for conditions when the light is low and eye strain is at its highest.|
|SNOWTUNED REACT||10 - 35%||Adapts to the light around you as you move across the mountain and experience various light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED DARK GRAY||11%||Best for bright/sunny bluebird conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED SILVER||20%||Best for bright/sunny to partly cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED GREEN||30%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED BLUE||35%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED LOW LIGHT||67%||Best for low-light, overcast, and snowy conditions.|
- VLT (Visible Light Transmittance) is a measurement of how much visible light is allowed through the goggle lens. Ranging on a scale of 0-100%, a lower VLT means it’s better suited to brighter/sunnier conditions, while a higher VLT is best suited to stormier or overcast conditions with less light.
- All Native sunglasses come with 99.9% polarization efficiency. The sun’s light waves are reflected off every surface travelling on a horizontal plane creating intense glare. Our lenses are injected with a durable polarization film that acts as a glare filter, only transmitting vertical light waves, leaving sharp, crisp, glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception.