Shades that can keep up.
If you're looking for sport-worthy shades that stick with you through every beach volleyball tournament, look no further than the Native Eyewear Andes Polarized Sunglasses. In addition to filtering out 100% of harmful UV rays, the Andes feature side venting to prevent fogging or condensation buildup even when you're breathing heavily after a heroic dive for a vicious spike.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Incorporated exhaust vents help prevent fogging and condensation buildup
- Cushinol pads create a non-slip grip that holds your glasses in place during periods of activity and movement
- Cam-Action hinges quickly lock into place
- Mastoid Temple Grip technology ensures a snug and secure grip behind ears
- High-performance frames withstand abuse and temperature extremes to offer unprecedented longevity
- Q & A
Not up to Native's usual quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Ugly. Gimmicky. Feels cheap. Native needs to go back to designs like the Ignition: simple, functional, robust, looks good (and actually fits my face).
If for some reason you like the Andes, they fit a narrower head (like mine), but seem a little wider at the temples.
If you are a child they will fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
They look OK. But I can't fit them on my head. They fit my 10 year old son perfectly. So if you aren't a very small adult then I wouldn't recommend these glasses for you.
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 110 mm
Frame Width: 141 mm
Lens Height: 35 mm
Lens Width: 62 mm
Bridge: 15 mm