You've never been one to sit back on the sidelines. Instead you crave toeing the line, crushing your PR, and reaching the podium, much like the Nalini Stilosa Short-Sleeve Jersey. Built for race day, this tech-packed jersey is ready to take on the peloton with a slim, aerodynamic fit, and top-tier fabrics for moisture wicking control when you're crushing time trials, or hammering out your training miles.
The Stilosa Jersey offers a clean fit with classic lines, but throws some bold prints in the mix to add style to your kit. Its crafted with 3D Micromesh throughout the torso, allowing quick drying comfort at a minimal weight, while stretch mesh fabric wraps your shoulders and sides, contouring to your body with a slim, tailored fit. The sleeves feature wide, ultra-lightweight elastic hems that streamline the movement of air as you hammer through straightaways, and a wide elastic grip with silicone grip on bottom keeps the hem locked in place when you're out of the saddle pushing up climbs. When the mercury is rising and things feel a bit stifling, you'll be pleased to find the full-length reversed cam lock zipper that allows for one-handed heat dropping in a pinch.
- Charge to the podium in this streamlined, sleek kit
- 3D micro mesh body wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Crank up the comfort with stretch mesh side panels
- Drop heat when the temps rise with reversed cam lock zip
- Hem keeps locked in place thanks to silicone gripper
- Three deep pockets stash nutrition and tools
- Keep valuables secure in waterproof zippered pocket
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This jersey has a lot of details that I like--zip pocket in addition to 3 pockets, longer sleeves, nice visible accents, reflective logos, and the color is deeper pink, not pastel. I bought a medium, which is not skin-tight, but not too loose at all.