Stand out and stay fresh.
Most cycling jerseys seem to be made more out of logos than actual fabric; Nalini appears to enjoy marching to a different beat, because the Men's San Babila Jersey is more about white bananas, trippy geo patterns, and tiny road riders than a silly logo. Named after a subtle cathedral in the middle of Italy's sprawling metropolitan Milan, the San Babila is truly a beautiful classic that stands up to the modern age of advanced cycle-wear. Its soft, stretchy material breathes and supports your every move, while anti-slip grippers assure a snug, secure fit for a full day of warm-weather cycling.
- Cycling-specific jersey with unique styling to stand out in
- Soft, stretchy fabric is breathable and supportive
- Added UV protection and moisture management for warm weather
- Anti-slip grippers prevent the hem and cuffs from sliding up
- Three rear pockets provide ideal storage on training days
- Q & A
cant review item because I am returning. according to size chart this should fit me...ordered an xl which fits me in other brands...however...if you have any muscle development in your arms or shoulders...order 1 to 2 sizes larger...if you eat more than a single cashew for lunch...order a larger size...just my 2 cents
It gets 3 stars because fabric and construction look great