Performs as brilliantly as it looks.
The Nalini Men's Centenario Road Bike Jersey has a supportive, body-hugging fit to match its stunning aesthetics. Proving it's not content merely being a stylistic jersey, the Centenario sports buttery-smooth polyester microfiber throughout its construction, complete with micro mesh along the side panels to aide in temperature regulation on stifling-hot days. It's finished with the standard three pocket configuration along the rear, plus a fourth zippered pocket that''s waterproof to protect delicate items and electronics.
- Style-savvy cycling jersey with comfort to match
- Buttery-smooth polyester microfiber fabric throughout
- MOA Mantodry treatment speeds the evaporation of sweat
- Micro mesh along the side panels for cooling airflow
- Ergonomic cut conforms to your body like a second skin
- Three rear pockets along the rear for functional storage
- Fourth zippered pocket is waterproof for delicate items
- Silicone gripper at hem prevents it from riding up
- Q & A
Not overly impressed, but good all-in-al
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
So I wasn't overly impressed with this jersey. It is a bit thicker than some of the others that I have and doesn't necessarily breath as well. Usually I find myself pretty sweat through by the end of the ride whereas with most of my Castelli jerseys they seem to dry out throughout the ride. Another complaint I have with this jersey is the 1 waterproof pocket with invisible zip is cool in theory, but the zipper ALWAYS gets caught on the inside fabric. They added this sticky type material to the inside of the pocket to help with the waterproofing I assume, but it makes it impossible to get things in and out with sticking to the material and the zipper is horrible. Overall I really like the look and cut of this jersey, just not super hyped on some of the functions. I give it a meh rating overall.
|Chest|| 37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
| 39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
| 41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
| 43 - 44in
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
| 45 - 46in
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
|47 - 48in
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
|Waist|| 30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
| 32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
| 34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
| 36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
| 38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.