- Detail Images
Soar through spring training.
You've had your mind on race season since the ground was covered in snow, and now that things are drying up you're not one to lull about inside, so toss on your favorite kit, and layer up with the Nalini Acquaria Vest for a bit of breeze blocking as you crush your spring training miles. This light vest might feel like a featherweight, but don't spend too much time second guessing it — it's built tough for frosty winds and showers, keeping your core primed while you hammer through hill sprints. Its crafted from a lightweight synthetic that slices through the wind, and features a DWR treatment to give you an edge when spring showers break out. In back you'll find a generous panel of mesh for ventilation, allowing you to drop sweat and heat when your heart rate gets going as you push for your new bests and crush last season's PR.
- A soft, lightweight vest to slice through the wind
- Packable for easy storage in jersey pockets
- Windproof front keeps you warm on breezy descents
- Let your back breathe with large ventilated panels
- Full-length zipper lets you drop heat on climbs
- Silicone gripper locks hem in place while you ride