- Detail Images
Standing is harder than you'd think.
Whether you're learning how to stand-up paddleboard for the first time or an experienced paddler looking to acquire a playful shortboard, the Alana GS Series Stand-Up Paddleboard from Naish is built to do just about everything you desire. Shaped with an exaggerated tail rocker, the Alana is incredibly stable to keep you standing on the board instead of falling into the water. The V bottom and soft rails assist with friendly turns, and the EVA deck pad gives a good grip. Naish added an easy-to-grab ledge handle and all the fins you need for a fun day on the lake or ocean.
- A playful, all-around board for female riders
- Substantial trail rocker promotes stability
- V-shaped bottom and soft rails make for fun maneuvering
- EVA deck pad provides a comfortable standing experience
- Compact design means it fits just about anywhere