Designed for wahines looking for extra stability in a wide board for leisure cruising and catching small-kine waves in the bay, the Alana GTW Stand-Up Paddleboard by Naish offers effortless good times in the water. Lightweight and durable molded EPS closed-cell core offers strong integrity from the inside out, and is reinforced with a glass matrix for enhanced strength and a wood sandwich to disperse weight for a natural feel and stabilized ride. A rockered tail, V-shaped bottom, and soft rails make catching and carving small waves a breeze, while the thruster fin set-up helps control maneuverability. On days when you just want to cruise and soak in the sun, opt-out of the thruster and go with a single fin for easy tracking on calm waters and get comfortable with the cushy EVA deck pad.
- A wide-bodied stand-up paddleboard designed for easy riding
- Molded EPS closed-cell core with glass and wood reinforcements
- Enhanced width stability for effortless wave catching and cruising
- Rockered tail, V-shaped bottom, and soft rails is easy to carve
- EVA deck pad offers cushioned comfort and grip for tour and surf
- Single and thruster fin set-up for easy maneuvering and tracking
- Center ledge handle makes for convenient carrying to the beach