Ridge Ruck 30L Backpack
The term "day hike" might bring to mind peaceful strolls, crowded trails, and relatively easy miles, but you know firsthand how much ground you can cover in a day. When you're rising with the sun and chasing it back to the trailhead you're gonna need some serious storage, and you've got it with the Mystery Ranch Ridge Ruck 30L Backpack. This technical daypack fits everything you need for your longest single-day trail adventures, and features an easy and convenient single point adjust system in the shoulder and hip straps to keep you supported on the trail. Whenever you adjust the waist belt, you'll also be micro-adjusting the shoulder straps to ensure an ideal weight distribution for the trail ahead. The shoulder straps are also adjustable on their own, and, along with the back panel, feature a highly breathable mesh that'll keep you cool and prevent discomfort on hot days. Stretch water-bottle pockets and hydration compatibility keep water close by, and the external Stick-it pocket offers extra storage to ensure you don't have to leave anything behind.
- A technical daypack for your longest single-day treks
- Waist belt adjuster also micro-adjusts shoulder straps for stability
- Mesh padding along the shoulder and back ensures cooling comfort
- Hydration compatibility and water bottle pockets quench your thirst
- Front pocket and tool-carry loops hold extra gear
- Compression straps help reduce bulk for a better carry
Backpad, Shoulder Straps, and Suspension
Bomb Pack Anyone?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If your old enough you know what a Dana Bomb Pack is/was.... and well, thank god its back... A modern take on the what was already perfection... If you have never owned a Dana Designs or Mystery Ranch pack do yourself a favor... buy one... the only down side is that it will last so long you might get board with it...