Ridge Ruck 17L Backpack
You'd be surprised how many miles can be crammed into one day. For those long and technical treks that you manage to squeeze between sun up and sundown there's the Mystery Ranch Ridge Ruck 17L Backpack. It's got the functionality and support of a larger pack, with a more compact size that's suited for day-long adventures and speedy ascents. The breathable shoulders straps and waist belt offer comfortable support for hard miles, and can be easily adjusted to fit your needs. The waist belt even features small zippered pockets for quick access to snacks and energy gels when you need it. Compression straps on the side bring the load in closer and can hold an outer-layer or two, while tool-carry loops ensure that you can bring along your trekking poles for the descent. And thanks to the hydration compatibility and dual water bottle pockets, you can keep water close by wherever you go.
- A technical daypack that balances support and storage
- Ergonomic waist belt and shoulder straps offer support for long days
- Hydration compatibility ensures constant access to water
- Compression straps keep rain shells close by
- Trekking pole carry helps you stay prepared for technical descents
- Durable ripstop fabric withstands the tests of the trail