Squeeze in a quick overnighter.
Now that your dirtbag days are over, you don't have time to suddenly take off for weeks at a time when a half-baked backpacking trip idea pops into your head. However, you can still escape for a weekend in the woods after a rough week of adulting with the help of the Mystery Ranch Ravine Backpack.
With a supportive, comfortable design and enough room to stow a basic mess kit, puffy jacket, and a camera, the Ravine is perfect for lightweight overnight trips into the backcountry. The Adventure frame strikes the perfect balance between lightweight and sturdy, so it can support larger loads without slowing you down, and it integrates directly with the waist belt for dynamic, efficient carrying. And with its robust fabrics and double-layered bottom panel, the Ravine is sure to last through your rough and tumble adventures for years to come.
- Built for overnighters and minimalist weekends
- 3-ZIP design offers fast and easy access
- Double-layered bottom for long-term durability
- Adventure frame is lightweight, yet supportive
- Vertical torpedo pockets provide quick external access
- Adjustable loops stow ice axes or trekking poles
- Stretch side and waist belt pockets for on-trail access
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Q & A
A black hole
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You can get a stupid amount of stuff in this pack. As a cameraman, this pack is very appealing due to the manner in which it splays open. I was able to toss the F-stop cinema cube into the main compartment along with everything I needed to survive on a 4 day trip. Well built, easy to adjust suspension, and easy to operate. 10/10.
This is what the pack looks like opened up! Semi suspension, with a couple internal sleeves and pockets.