- Detail Images
Your Juggling Act Made Easy.
There's a very clear and definitive reason why you didn't join the circus and become a professional juggler: you're just real bad at juggling, so why attempt to carefully balance your daily necessities when you can streamline your stuff into the Mystery Ranch Kletterworks Tote Backpack?
Mystery Ranch concocted this smart design as an answer to your multi-item endeavors, meaning you get the the size of a small backpack and the look of a tote. The backpack straps are easily adjustable for your convenience, so you're able to batten down the hatches when you're looking to use the bag as a tote, and the tote handles, well, they're self explanatory. The Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior is highly durable and abrasion-resistant, ensuring longevity no matter what you throw in it or at it. A Teflon treatment fends off light precipitation or accidental spills. Not to mention, the zippered accessory pocket safeguards small items and offers you some semblance of organization when your packing job feels more like a balancing act than an efficient process—but if one thing's for sure, you'll never juggle ever again.
- Tote meets backpack in this do-it-all bag
- Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior is abrasion-resistant
- Teflon treatment fends off light moisture
- Generous main compartment for necessities
- Backpack straps can be cinched down when not in use
- Made in the USA
- Based out of Bozeman, Montana, Mystery Ranch melds decades worth of design history with modern advances to create hard-wearing packs