Climb the Ladder.
Don't let the urban-inspired silhouette of the Mystery Ranch Kletterworks Summit Laptop Backpack fool you into thinking that it's only as good as the laptop you stick in it. On the contrary, the Summit Laptop pack is designed to tackle urban and forested adventures alike.
The Summit features a Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior that resists wear and tear from concrete and tree branches, and the heirloom-inspired leather pulls offer a hint of vintage flair that alludes to Mystery Ranch's early pack designs. Additionally, the Teflon treatment to the exterior bolsters the pack's defense against precipitation. A U-shaped top zipper provides easy access to all of your gear, be it a rain shell or books. The zippered front pocket is ideal for storing a train pass, sunglasses, or sunscreen. Not to mention, the Summit is equipped with a padded 15-inch laptop sleeve that bolsters its ability to waffle between your city-bound pursuits and trail sodden ones.
- A heritage-inspired pack for the city or trails
- Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior is abrasion-resistant
- Leather pulls offer a hint of heirloom flair
- U-shaped top zipper provides quick and easy access to gear
- Front pocket accommodates small items on the fly
- Padded internal sleeve fits up to a 15-inch laptop
- Mystery Ranch has a long lineage of hard-wearing pack designs
- Made in USA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this everyday going to and from the office. Holds laptop, gym clothes, and my lunch. Not much room for anything else buy those who pack light and live somewhat minimally this pack is perfect. Great materials and craftsmanship that should last a lifetime. The simple design gets the job done. Highly recommended.