Forty Years of Experience.
With its roots deeply entrenched in alpine climbing and forty years of design experience, the Mystery Ranch Kletterworks Flip Laptop Backpack offers the universally appealing look of your Dad's old climbing pack, but touts a few more modern updates that allow it to navigate the winding sidewalks of the city or switchbacks of a mountain trail.
The Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior is both highly durable and abrasion-resistant, so it'll withstand the wear and tear incurred from both life in the city and trail-side brush. Meanwhile, the Teflon treatment fends off light precipitation by shedding moisture to protect your gear or laptop. The flip-top lid features an external zippered pocket that makes an ideal storage space for items such as: a train pass, car keys, sunscreen, or sunglasses.
- A heritage-inspired pack that caters to urban pursuits
- Cordura and ballistic nylon exterior protects books and tech
- Teflon treatment fends off moisture and precipitation
- Zippered lid pocket provides refuge for small items
- Padded sleeve accommodates 15-inch laptops with ease
- Mystery Ranch packs adapt to urban and forested pursuits